Thursday, January 3, 2013

All about me!!


Hello ladies and gentlemen!
Nice to meet you~! Let me introduce my self.

I am a very active and funny (?!) little girl.
My name is Song Hyeon Jin. I'm from Republic of Korea, Kyeong gi do, Bucheon.
I just turned 14 years old ㅠㅠ

I am a girl who likes to read books, listen to music, play piano and guitar, chat with friends and also like sleeping...
I really, really like books about mystery or fantasy. 'Detective Conana' is my favorite comic book and I also like 'The Hunger Game' and 'Harry Potter' too.

I love K-pop. My favorite K-pop star is B1A4.
They are really good at singing and dancing. When you have time, search about B1A4 and listen to their songs. Songs are really great but it's Korean song so maybe you have some problems...

And I love chocolate. So if you have any chocolate, just send it to me.

I'm happy to meet you.

P.S. my e-mail address  is 'fantasticgirl000509@gmail.com'
                                        'sally000509@naver.com'

                        let's be a good friends(?!)
                                       ♡
See you later~! @.@ ♥

 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Hyeon Jin,

    Thank you for sharing about yourself. I enjoyed reading about your hobbies. It sounds like you really love music and playing instruments. I look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Thank you for letting me know about your hobbies. It was great to know that you really love reading books, especially mystery or fantasy books. I hope you keep reading lots of books in the future. I look forward to enjoying your blog.

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hyeon Jin!!
    I'm Yujung Lee! Thank you for telling about you! I think I knew to much of you before, it didn't sound very special to me, except that you like playing the guitar and the piano. Anyways, thank you for sharing about you, hope you good luck in your blog~!( P.S. My favorite K-POP star is B1A4 too~^^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!!!
    I am Heewon Kim!
    Now, I realize how much you truly love Conan....!
    Your hobby is to play guitar and piano? Wow~~~ I envy people who are good at instruments because i'm not good at them. I hope that I can be a good friend with you during the glps. BYE~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    I am Seong Ho.
    I am very interested in the detectives' story or animations.
    I once saw Conan for a long time, but Unfortunately-now, I don't.
    Anyway, thanks for sharing your personal interests.
    Have a good time in your first GLPS.

    -Seongho, Yoon

    ReplyDelete